WE HAVE FOUND THAT LESS THAN 1% OF CLIENTS ARE PAYING FAIR MARKET VALUE
We can assist in REDUCING margins on:
- Furnace Oil
- Waste Disposal
- Industrial Gases (oxygen, argon & mixes)
- Diesel & Other Fuels
There is little transparency in the area of industrial commodities leaving companies like yours limited to comparing quotes. There have been no definable factors available to clients to determine if they are being charged FAIR MARKET RATE
Clients cannot answer questions such as:
- Why has my propane cost gone up?
- Am I being charged fair market rate?
- At what point does my fuel surcharge become a credit?
What we do:
- We keep the margins in line with ACTUAL market pricing ongoing and can immediately reduce your costs. You do not need to change suppliers or get multiple quotes.
- We ensure fair and consistent margins based on actual market data keeping your suppliers accountable and immediately lowering your costs.
- We work back those costs from where they land until they get to you. We use market intelligence & expertise while holding your suppliers accountable for charging you fair rates.
How it works:
- Call or email us to let us know which commodities we will be auditing.
- Provide min 3 months of bills for our analysts to evaluate potential savings.
- We provide a no cost or obligation estimate of what you are overpaying.
- At that point you decide if you would like to work with us and we provide a shared savings opportunity with no upfront costs.
- Most of our clients see results almost immediately or within a week or two with significantly lower commodity costs.
Our supply portfolio management team has 19 years of experience in managing over 1.5 billion in commodities.
Call us today
for a no cost or obligation analysis to determine your cost savings potential. References provided upon request.